Tuesday, May 10, 2011

41.

I have been So hungry in the last couple days. I caved and chowed down on meat. Sandwiches, ribs, etc. I can't help it's hard to transition while you're pregnant lol. Animal products have stopped making me sick, although I really do want to eliminate all animal products from my diet over the next year. I definitely felt the difference though. I feel like shit, and my tummy hurts and I just feel icky - BUT no throwing up, so that's a good sign!


Also, at the end of month I will be signing up at my local gym because they have child minding now! (YAY) I am so excited to be able to get a real work out again. We were going to go with a home gym but we just do not have the space. 


We have also started saving for a house...as ...of ...yesterday! We only need 5% before we can apply, but I would really rather prefer to have 20% down before we bother apply for a mortgage or anything. I'm hoping to have over $20,000 saved in the next couple years. 




This is the place I'm thinking. I want it now. NOW. argh. Of course it will be gone by the time I get a chance to buy a house though, but this is perfect for us.


Houseeee linkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment