Thursday, May 5, 2011

40.

So I just got from the hospital and I had my babies gender assessment today!!


AND


We're having a BOY!!!! 


I am so excited to have one of each. A little girl and a little man!




He said the baby was curled into a little ball in the above pic and he said the baby was yawning in the pic below! haha! how cute.


After my super exciting day of having my ultrasound I took Kinsley to the grocery store and bought some stuff to make an AWESOME fruit and yogurt parfait. Yum. Which I also took a couple pictures of..


I used sliced almonds, whole almonds, blueberries, raspberries, vanilla yogurt, and dried apricots (which I didn't enjoy so much, just didn't taste fresh LOL)
But the rest of it was sooooo goood!



I mean yummy right. I should really invest in some pretty dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment