Wednesday, April 6, 2011

31.

Okay due to my unborn baby and it's distaste for meat and unhealthy sh!t at the moment. I am going to try a vegan-ish diet for awhile. Hopefully this tones down the throwing up and nausea. And well honestly I'm not really into eating animal products. I don't think it's wrong to eat animals. I mean thats the food chain right? BUT I do think the manner and magnitude that they are being consumed at is horrific. And very unhealthy. No animal should be raised specifically for slaughter... I mean that's just not right...right?


I am currently 4 months along, and down 23 pounds lol. I see why super models puke after they eat now LOL. Although mine is involuntary. 


On a happier note. I had my first ultrasound. The technician so nicely printed me out a bunch of photos. I shall scan and post them on FB! He even said he thinks it will be a boy! YAY. I might have a girl and a boy <3 so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment