Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30.

I'm not going to lie. I'm getting pretty bored of writing superficial blog entries, but I just do not possess the time, energy, or interest to post something deep about humans and our flaws or how we abuse a planet that is not ours but that we have so selfishly claimed and are currently destroying faster than anything that has ever existed. Rawr. Yep. Fuck it. Not like it's going to make a difference or change anyones mind right? lol. Although, I gotta say it. As a Species. I find us pretty revolting. 

-BUT- 

How interesting is this... When I look at my beautiful little girl. All I can think of is how perfect she is and how she fills my entire being with nothing but pure fucking L-O-V-E. I just want her to grow up in a different world. not this violent, greedy, hateful world, but one filled and ruled with love. Not personal gain. One where no one has to worry about stray bullets or gangs. I guess you could say I'm a die hard tree hugging, peace wanting, pot smoking HIPPIE. Yep say it again. FUCKING HIPPIE. ha ha ha. I'm just missing the tie dye shirt and VW van. 


No comments:

Post a Comment