Monday, May 2, 2011

37.

Okay so I have a new favorite salad. Spinach and tomato salad is the BOMB. Yummy. I cannot stand the smell of Pizza or Fast food anymore. It makes me so sick. Last night I had a huge craving for a Macdonald's chicken burger so Casey went and got me one and UGH, biggest mistake ever. 





LOL I guess I had forgotten why I didn't eat anything with meat in it anymore. Burgers in reverse are not pretty. So hopefully next time I want something like that, I will remember this. 

Any how. It's such a lovely day I'm going to take my daughter for a walk around town and to the park. I still have not gained any weight and im 5 months into this pregnancy. Yikes. 

Pictures later? ALRIGHT :)


To do list.

  • Set up vanity in master bedroom
  • Get ready for garbage day tomorrow 
  • Clean out and go through Kinsley's toys 
  • Clean the interior of my truck and throw the baby seat cover in laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment