Sunday, February 20, 2011

27.

Okay so I made a vow to stop dying my hair, but after 2 months and 2 and half inches of roots later (with platinum blonde ends.. very trashy) I caved and went "ash blonde" HUGE MISTAKE. My hair is now fucking gray! argh. I NEVER learn hahah! oh well. I'll roll with it until I figure out what I should do about it. I was kind of thinking about going brunette! Like a reddish, bronzed brown. My natural hair color is blonde so I would have light roots, yay for a skunk stripe.


BUT! I also chopped off about 9 inches to get rid of the bleaching damage. Which left my hair at my shoulder (yikes so short!) sooooo I'm thinking of extensions. I found a great site with them. I'll post the link of course down below, but I also found a video showcasing what they carry! and I'll post that as well.


VIDEOOO 


HAIRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment